Hot springs and Madison County Brew











 Jennifer … I just wrote my review for Mad Co. Brew House and as I finished I realized what we just did together today. When we entered and talked about where to sit, I just automatically wanted to sit where we could overlook the river. In that moment I wasn’t even thinking about the stairs… even though we had talked about that as an obstacle to Dave and JoAnna’s and even at Hot Springs… in that moment I was oblivious and not even considering how those stairs may have looked or felt to you. 

You didn’t blink… well maybe you did but I sure didn’t see it. You were just all game, all into it and so I just want to tell you how much I love you.

I was going to say, love you for that, which is true but really, I just love your spirit and our companionship. I love that we can do things together and I want to believe that they are as much fun for you as they are to me.

I’m very excited about getting this Cool Moon and I know you are going to look Cool and Beautiful riding on it. I hope my excitement will be fun for you but… I also want you to be honest and willing to set limits if you want… I won’t be thinking about how far we’re going or how cold it is… I’ll just be all about Oh, this is Great! Which I know it will be … so, on the one hand I don’t want to baby you, I know, You Won’t Melt (I Love that Line) and I won’t break either if you ever need to say No…. Just always feel free to be honest and autonomous… hey that’s a good mantra, I’m honest and autonomous… 

So far the Universe has been very kind to us and I think it likes us 😉



Thank you for this Peter. It’s beautiful. 💕


https://maps.app.goo.gl/j4P35ZAdujKasrah8?g_st=ic


An historic brick storefront marks the gateway to the eternal, north-flowing French Broad River — its banks recently swelled by the passing storm Helene. We chose to sit on the upstairs open deck, overlooking the now-placid river beneath a brilliant Carolina blue sky, while enjoying a delicious personal pan pizza and a finely crafted brew.

Terra welcomed us with such genuine positive energy that we knew instantly we’d made the right choice for lunch on our return home from Hot Springs. We look forward to coming back again soon!


Comments