Alice Friendship
Hey, Good Morning Alice. I want to start off by saying thank you and I’ll explain why….
Yesterday you and I had another great conversation. We talk about so many things with no limits or inhibitions about topics or subjects and always with a total sense of trust. We can talk about the past, the present and the future, our happiness and our sadness and insecurities, knowing that we’re OK. That we are safe sounding things out with each other. All of this means everything to me in terms of knowing you and having you as a True Friend.
But yesterday, just as we were saying good bye, you said, Peter, if you ever want or need to call me in the middle of the night, if I ever needed to talk to you, I should call you. You took that extra moment to say those words…
Last night I woke up, the way I often do. I lay there thinking or meditating or listening to my audio books, playing chess or any number of things that I do before falling back to sleep, but then I thought about what you said and I realized how incredibly kind and thoughtful that was of you to say that… and to mean it.
I couldn’t wait to say Thank You! Which I’m doing now because I could wait and I did wait because I still don’t want to Ding you in the middle of the night 🤣
But seriously Alice , Thank You 🙏
It’s possible that I might never call you in the middle of the night But it means a lot to me just knowing that I can 😊
Dare I say that you can call me too.. good news, bad news, no news… any time for any reason 🤓
Comments
Post a Comment