Iran

 This is a terrible thing to be thinking and I reluctant to put it in a blog but here I go I just sent a copy of today’s headline news where Trump is using profanity and blasphemy to threaten Iran now this is disgusting behavior. It’s shameful behavior to me. It’s an American behavior. It certainly nothing that we’ve witnessed in America before and yet this guy is our president and so therefore he represents us whether we like it or not. Now here’s my thing and you know I’m ashamed in some ways to admit it, but there is a part of me that says now that you’ve stuck your nose in the hornets nest. You need to follow through with these threats. You need to finish this war in victory and yes, I would hope that no civilian lives be lost. I would hope that I would wish that there wasn’t such a thing as war that we weren’t in this ridiculous, crazy violent world that we we ourselves create mankind has created this hell to live in and it’s not make believe it’s not fantasy. It’s the hell that we’ve created a hell hell based on greed arrogance. All the worst of human nature, but now as I say, this deranged leader that we’ve put in power, threatening the world, threatening Iran, turning his back on our allies, no real international support for this behavior, let alone national support but yet and still now that he’s done this he needs to win it. He needs to do whatever needs to be done to disable this country to reopen the street support moves and to restore some level of civility in peace to the world. We were experiencing just a few months ago my best friend decades ago said we just need to eliminate the Middle East. He was very partial to Judaism and you know had Jewish heritage in his own family, but he even you know essentially didn’t exclude them from the Middle East, which has been a hot box of war and conflict ever since the Bible was written where Jesus said, blessed it to the peacemakers Jesus was born into that world, and he was trying to do something about it much as Martin Luther King tried to do something about injustice in the world much as the no Kings marches are trying to do something for more justice in this world and that’s why I say I believe in Jesus, I believe in the teachings of Jesus and yet here we are in the year 2026 were our own president is saying

Tuesday will be Power Plant Day, and Bridge Day, all wrapped up in one, in Iran. There will be nothing like it!!! Open the Fuckin’ Strait, you crazy bastards, or you’ll be living in Hell - JUST WATCH! Praise be to Allah. President DONALD J. TRUMP


Comments