BYD Past Present and Future

 



BYD is just one of the many dynamic high-tech companies that are coming out of China. China has been working steadily to become the manufacturing Hub of the world and if you look around your house, I think you’re gonna find at least half of the stuff you have is labeled made in China now this latest effort to impose tariffs on everything. Maybe there is a noble cause, but I don’t get it I think as the video points out by creating tariffs and isolating your economy from competition you tend to slow down because you know you have an artificial barrier between you and the free market. Ironically, Republicans were all about free market capitalism for the last who knows 50 years Suddenly under Trump. He’s all about alienating all allies and putting tariffs on all the things we eat and live with every day now I have 1000 shares of BYD. It’s a great progressive company started on a thin dime building batteries and then building their company up into what they call vertical integration where they make everything to produce their vehicles and their vehicles are very modern and very high-tech and according to this video they are sneaking into our market you know through little loopholes in all the barriers plus they’re all over Europe and South America so I don’t know what the future holds for us at all. I think we’re in a very insecure environment right now with Trump but if things survive if we survive Trump and I know the world economy will continue with or without us and that’s the point if BYD moves from it’s approximately $10 a year to $100 a year then that’s $100,000 if it goes anywhere near with Tesla has done in terms of which stock value that one stock can make us a millionaire and I’m betting on the future on BYD.


Great video and should be must see TV. For decades, the Republicans were all about free market capitalism and now , under Trump, we have turned to protective tariffs and isolationism. Not only is this contrary to decades of Republican practices and ideology, it is anathema to all the international companies located in America and US companies operating in other countries. Approximately 70% of our consumer products are made in China. No one complained about that up until now. People love their Hondas and Toyotas and Hyundai’s, you don’t think they will live their BYD’s? The US is a great open market place. We are a consumer nation. People who make products need to sell them. When BMW built a plant in Greer SC in 1992 nobody was complaining about that. Or when Michelin built their plant in Spartanburg in 1978. I think the smart money is on continuing to build on friendly international trade. Working with trade partners including Germany, France, Japan and China. Better for the economy, better for the people and untimely better for the USA once we get our heads out of our arrogant ass again.

In 1964 when The Beatles hit the charts and began the British Invasion of pop music and culture, it was an exciting time. What if Elvis Presley and the Beach Boys had convinced our government to block the airways of British music because it was just too damn good and too competitive for us to deal with? It sounds crazy. Maybe it sounds trivial and maybe it is but essentially that logic applies to many of the products that we enjoy in our modern life. I think it’s great that this video even references, Henry Ford, and the fact that he effectively invented or popularized the assembly line which greatly reduced the time and the cost of producing automobiles. We see him as a great innovator and inventor, but do we think therefore that he would be the only one? The EV market in America is being stifle by the oil interest and now by political interests. I have now purchased two EV‘s over the last six years the Chevy bolt and now the Chevy equinox they are buying and far the best cars I’ve ever driven and this is after years of buying new Hondas, which are also great cars. My point is is that after about 30 years of buying Hondas I Suddenly became a Chevy man and I would love to stay a Chevy man if they continue to innovate and advance their technology specifically in the self driving field at this point, I’m looking at buying a Tesla because they have the most advanced self driving technology in America… but if you watch a few videos about China, you’ll see the BYD is doing a super job on their side of the fence… so I think the point is videos like this on YouTube show us what’s going on in the world and I think it’s important for us to see that.. I know that China blocks YouTube, so I certainly don’t applaud their decision on that where they’ve also invaded America with TikTok… I think the answer is not to block either one on either side simply let the truth prevail and let people tap in the information where they’re able to do so. You ask the question in the end would I byd and the easy answer is yes and the irony of that answer is the first Honda that I bought. I made sure it was built in Marysville Ohio if BYD became available in the US and was built in Detroit or any other US city wouldn’t that make sense? Instead of artificially imposed tariffs let the cost of living and the cost of the hourly wage in America set the price.

 

Comments