OK, Folly Beach Folly Beach, Folly Beach Jennifer‘s family goes to Folly Beach. I learned in this process that they have had their family reunions their numerous times I said five as if it was a big exaggeration, and Grace said probably more than five times so you know that was something else I learned about Jennifer that she has all this stuff that she’s done in places she’s been but she doesn’t really like to talk about it much so anyway I got reservations at Tides hotel, which is great. She was next-door with her family with Grace and Bernie next-door. I don’t know the name of the place but condominiums and very very nice but we met in the middle you know when we stayed in our own places, but then we met to go out for lunch or to go dinner or to go to the beach and we did that several times a day, but we still had our privacy in our in our downtime which was great and then I had Zeke with me, which was great highlights. I’m supposed to just list them. Loggerheads was the best we ate at. I think Coco‘s on the pier. The pier was great. We walked out on the pier. It’s right connected to Todd. I don’t think well I went to the coffee shop and maybe got a muffin or two so I did have a little breakfast but generally, we have one meal a day like we do here oh, we went to that Bowen‘s restaurant which was that old shaggy place that Tess and I are gone because we’ve heard about it and so forth and it’s one of these places we’d say it’s so bad it’s gotta be good because it’s so old and rundown, but it’s very well-known apparently anyway we went there was not that good. It was old and rundown and you know the fisher in the seafood, just wasn’t that good so of course I won’t write a negative review but I’m saying it here in my bog. We won’t go back there. We didn’t go to Lolo‘s and I guess if we really went to loggerheads at least 3× oh and Birds we stopped at Birds, which is the local convenience store has everything is open 24 seven they do but they don’t close and it’s just really great. They have everything and they have the sea turtle ice cream that we got for breakfast yesterday before leaving to drive home. OK we didn’t go to. We didn’t go to Kiawa. We didn’t really travel except to go to the Angela Oak on St. John’s Ron John’s Island that was great and that was well worth it and we both agreed that Charleston was not as good as we had expected. Other than that Folly Beach the County, Park at Folly Beach at one end is the greatest beach ever and then at the other end is the Morris Island light house and no swimming or waiting there but it’s still a really cool place to go just to walk and to see the lighthouse from a distance from the shore
Comments
Post a Comment