Grandfather Mountain - The Highland Games - Blowing Rock - and home again
On July 10, we went to the Highland games at grandfather Mountain. I’ve been planning this thing for weeks.. i’ve already talked about it in another Blog post so I won’t repeat what I’ve already said, but you know I looked at all the pictures I took, and a couple of the videos I took of this guy, explaining the history of the Duff clan, and the Spence clam within it, and I thought that was worth doing another video of itself so I did that I sent it to Jennifer and she loved it and she was very complementary and that made me feel good and she said she sent it to her brother and other members of the family. Her brother Dave and his son Daniel visited with Jennifer just last week. We went out for lunch at Taco fiesta and came back and walked the labyrinth and had conversations I found Daniel to be you know a great guy a great kid to talk to a young man to talk to we talked about monk. We talked about the Beatles and rock ‘n’ roll music and it was just pleasant and then Dave was also very nice towards me and you know from what I understand talking with Jennifer. He’s had a very difficult past. He’s been mean to them and chauvinistic and misogynistic she uses that word, but recently he seems to almost be apologizing and trying to make up for last time being closer to them, and I’m all in favor of that and I felt that coming across from him on this visit so people and families go through a lot of changes, including me and myself in my own, but this is just a new experience getting involved with Jennifer and her family and I want to make the most of it and I really want to invest you know all of my time effort and good feelings into this relationship. It’s very very special and it’s a special special at this time of my life.
Comments
Post a Comment