Tammy Duckworth
Her speech and the commentary following are truly pivotal to our future. I have mentioned that I think it would take a woman to call this pig out because the men around him are chicken. Well this is the speech that does that. Tammy Duckworth is twice the man Trump is. She has proven it in many ways on many levels but this speech lays it on the line. She calls him out and I hope others will step up to support her. By egalitarian standards I should say she is twice the person Trump is. Very true. But in a gender biased world where men still have pissing contests and bully each other with bravado into cowardice, she can have an advantage because she can call his bluff and show others that the king has no clothes. I suddenly have hope that America might turn to a new leader. A true leader. Not a smart ass, but a person who is truly smart. Not a person who claims to love America while lining his pockets but a person who truly loves America and understands the meaning of the cliche Freedom’s Not Free.
It would be an honor if you would run and be elected to the office of our presidency. We need a true leader. I hope and pray that America will self correct but we need you to continue to speak the truth, to recognize and remind us of who we are deep inside and lead us out of this chaos and lead us in our quest to make us respected in this world.
Comments
Post a Comment