It’s Monday morning, July 6, 2026 have been somewhat consume this morning with finalizing a new video a video that essentially honors the words of Alexander Hamilton, who was warning the then President George Washington in the 1700s of the possible threats against our democracy.. He and others around him were aware of the ambitions of man and the potential corruptions of men who would seek to gain power ultimate power over what would advise be, and what was designed to be a democracy which adequately represented the people living under that government.. The first thing that hits me is that these men were far more articulate than it appears our general public is today and possibly in most likely more articulate than the population of the times, but it’s their words that Eco through history who we go back and read and relive… My goal, my purpose in doing this blog and doing these videos is to exercise my freedom of speech, my personal freedom of speech, which I believe, though echoes and tries to emulate and respect the dignity of freedom of speech and the responsibility that that freedom carries… I’m not here to preach hate I’m not here to preach ideology. I am here to say what’s on my mind in some ways on a very, very personal level but also when I do these videos, I realize that they have a certain political bent and my purpose in that political band to say, please be aware of what’s going on be aware of the ambitions of men went on mitigated be aware of the ambitions of this particular man, Mr. Donald J Trump, who is basically openly threatened the balance of powers in the United States and put all that power in his own hands. I’m watching this Netflix series about the American Revolution and they go into great detail much more detail than I ever learned in public school, but I’ve reached an age now I’m much more interested in our actual American history and some of the details of our American history. I have learned so far that not even the best to the men that we honor like George Washington or Thomas Jefferson were perfect people that there was hypocrisy in their words, and in their behavior that both of these men were slave owners that they practiced the institution of ownership of other people, but this is what they were born into. It’s been stated that they both knew deep in their hearts that this was wrong, but the political balance at that time was the slave states would not sign a constitution that did not give them the right to continue their slave institution or their institution of slavery and that’s been a distinction that I’ve made ever since moving down south and establishing my life down south is that you know yes up north we don’t have slavery. Theoretically we don’t have institutionalized slavery or segregation, but we certainly do have both how I mean that well because industry employees people at the absolute minimum wage and because towns and areas are deeply segregated between black-and-white, it may not be on the books in law and written law, but it certainly practiced so having lived in in the south for the vast majority of years of my life, I identify strongly with you know the people I work with the people I live with including my wife at 46 years and now my new girlfriend, you know only a year old, but she’s from West Virginia, but both of these people were genuinely good caring and ego talent tear. What’s the word egalitarian?

In any case, I think my point is to say that no region and no group of people is all right and or all wrong that we are a mixture of each and that there is a struggle in each of us to be. I guess what we consider the most right or correct or ethical at least that’s kind of how I think and I admit right here that I am also hypocrite. I also violate my own stated ethics, but what I’m gonna do is summarize this by saying you know I’m gonna meet with my best friend this morning and take a hike at Carl Samberg. I’m going to watch the number of views I get on my most recent video. I’m gonna feel that I did take time to express my freedom of speech without being too hostile and without certainly without any threat of violence or anything even approaching that all I wanna do is say really I wanna say God bless America and let’s keep America free of dictatorship free of the worst of the ambitions of men or single men keep the balance of powers that the founding fathers work so hard to establish and allow us to vote in a free fair and honest Election, and may we hope that the best man or woman wins, and that our political establishment of democracy in America survives the one thing I’ve learned through this documentary is that democracy has always always been a fragile institution and often times was on the break of dissolving and starting this most recent episode Mike Pence as it turns out was one of our great patriot Mike Pence stood up in the midst of a total riot and effort to overthrow American democracy by his President Trump and he said no I’m going to protect and defend the constitution this was my oath. This was my vow and this is what he had this personal strength to do and consequently President Biden took and received the honor of being president and yet amazingly enough, Trump ran again and was reelected for now what is his second term now he is openly threatening to not give up Power and he’s working to do that through every possible means to undermine the balance of power in America and turn it into his own authoritarian power. It remains to be seen if that happens in the midterm elections it also remains to be seen if freedom of speech as I have exercised in these pitiful little videos will remain a free expression of speech.

Comments