The Beatles just make me happy that’s what it is. They make me happy when I hear their music especially I wanna hold your hand or she loves you or if I fell in love with you or and I love her you know all of their music from beginning to end and everything in between was meaningful and is being celebrated more than ever on the Internet on YouTube, but simply I just wanna say they make me happy Jennifer And. I went out tonight, but she was tired when we got back and I just walked her home and I came home. We know what am I gonna do? I was making dinner well I just turned on the Beatles on YouTube YouTube by the way is the greatest resource archive of music and pretty much everything else you wanna know in the modern age but anyway you can look back at all of their videos that are now available going back to Ed Sullivan going back to times they played in England probably before we even knew they were and right up until let it be and now Paul’s got a brand new album and it’s really pretty good. I mean it’s kind of amazing in my mind that he can do anything at his age, but he’s actually turning out good music and you know I sit there and judge it myself. Is this as good as yesterday or let it be or all you need is Love I don’t know, but the boy the boys of dungeon Lane I think it is but it’s got some catchy songs in there and the main thing is he is creating. He continues to create music and you know still in his own way to make people happy but that’s essentially it. I was sitting there eating dinner a Smashburger I made for myself watching one video after the next and that’s why I felt like I have to put it in the Blog because one video after the next from the oldies the black-and-white the girl screaming when you know back in the day when you wanted to be a beetle that was the goal in life if you could be a beetle or anything like the Beatles you know to have girls screaming for you that’s what it’s all about anyway bottom line is it made me happy to sit there and watch it I was gonna turn it off, but no here comes another one turn it off again no here comes another one one after the next after the next they’re all great well that’s about it for tonight. Thank you Beatles for being really the icons of our generation really lighting the way for our generation in a good way and now we can look back and relive those moments of happiness. Things ain’t quite that innocent or as nice as they used to be you know one of the great songs they just did was all you need is love and you know I in my opinion there was a kind of sarcastic note to it. All you need is love and you know wouldn’t that be nice well that’s a beach boy song wouldn’t it be nice but bottom line is all you need is Love really that’s all you do need if you could sustain it and stay with it we also went to the Godspell after party this evening and that was great. You know we met some of the guys who were in the play and a couple of more from New Jersey and it was fun talking to them and where are you from kind of stuff the one guy I think Rob you know went to school in Patterson New Jersey and actually worked for social service services in Patterson so here I was you know when went to William, Patterson College, and small world small world but you know I’ve never been in a play. I really every day kind of sit there saying I need to start playing the guitar again I’m rolling my fingers in my left hand. They’re very stiff. You know I never did. Have a good dexterity now it’s worse now. I’m drowning off you know blah blah blah blah blah. Let me just let live leave let me just leave on a high note. All you need is love. All you really need. Is the Beatles the guys who brought happiness into our world and kept it there not just for the seven years they were together but now I guess it’s been more than 50 years since you know they started Paul’s the only one left well sorry I think Ringos’s still out there too, but Paul is the only one to do a new music and thank God for that all right that’s enough for one night

Comments