Father’s Day at Jump Off Rock with Jennifer
We live in the most beautiful part of the world with glorious sunsets just a few miles up the road at Jump Off Rock. I’ve been here many, many times and each with very special memories, but now at this ripe old age of 80 and I know I’m not 80 I’m only 78 but I have no problem rounding up… the point I’m making is that in all my life from being a teenager, 20s 30s 40s 50s 60s I can’t believe so many decades so many years so many memories … so much time has gone by and yet here we are, here I am in the closest thing to heaven that I almost can’t believe it. I want to fully be aware of all of this. Just how incredible it is to love somebody in such a romantic way at this time of my life…It truly is amazing and I wanna be aware of it and appreciate it with all my heart, soul, body and mind. I thank god, thank the universe and thank life for being so kind to me in this moment.
PS: Thank you too, my dear Jennifer 🤓❤️
Comments
Post a Comment