Suddenly not so Single










 You know, I started this Suddenly Single Blog when I was suddenly single, and dealing with the shock and all of being all alone and you know trying to figure out what I was gonna do to survive without Tess and without the life we had built together. Well, a lot time has gone by I did survive and beyond that I met Jennifer and despite my initial platitudes of not wanting to whine and dine her, I have basically fallen madly in love with her, and I say that with a little tongue and cheek, but just a sense of humor that we have between us we just laugh and we just are lovey-dovey with like little kids, taking selfies and laughing about stuff and last night when we were leaving after watching an episode of Suits, you know I threw my arms around her from behind and just hugged her and kinda kissed her in on the back of the neck and and we just laughed. I don’t know what I said just something goofy, but I just love playing around with her and there are times when I think I’m playing nuts I’m like what is the purpose or not purpose so much is why what is it that you love about this person and is it all kind of make-believe and you know then I say well you just love, loving her and shut up and do it and you know I’ve opened my mind to a lot of things I mean, she’s very woo woo in a way but you know another way. She’s very down to earth she hesitates when she talks just like I am now like in another word she starts to say something and then she just stops and I’m used to that. I let her have that space because you know she’s thinking her mind is wandering and she’s thinking and I do that too I’ll start to say something and then I’ll just stop and you know it’s OK. We give each other space that way and you know the other part of this is I just love finding stuff for us to do and we find stuff to do whether it’s going to a new restaurant or just saying hey let’s go to the waterfall. Let’s go up to jump off rock and have a picnic and you know she she doesn’t talk back to me when she says sweet thing sometimes in her text, but she doesn’t know overdo it with all lovey-dovey talk where I kind of make it a hobby and I do it because I feel free to do it. I feel free to do it and I enjoy doing it and I wanna do it and I know she receives it that way I know she loves me too, and if she didn’t love me then what I would would be doing would not only be Foolish it would be obnoxious and it’s even a little obnoxious, knowing that she loves me, but it’s a fun kind of obnoxious so I might have to title this one Suddenly not say single and maybe I’ll stop on that note

Comments