Robert De Nero - I want my country back
Thank you for your courage in the face of this assault on our democracy and threat to our decency and everything we do love about Our Country. This is My Country and Our Country but we have been lead sadly astray and on many levels deceived by this would be tyrant and his loyal followers. White Supremacy is not pride, nor is nationalism putting America first. America is our 250 years of heritage and history. We have been high jacked by a self serving opportunistic narcissist who is making himself rich at our expense. I still Love Our Country and I Believe in the American Dream, and I believe that we will right our course and return to the time when truth, Liberty and Justice for All will still be the pledge of Allegiance we not just recite verbatim at events but a pledge we still believe in and honor.
Comments
Post a Comment