China - a pedestrians point of view
I just watched the part where you show the New York subways. I’m heading to New Jersey and thinking about maybe going into the city, but it’s going to be a question of safety now ironically I feel that democracy is sacred and right now our democracy is threatened from within, which is scary and sad however, you make a very good point it’s not whether it’s a democracy or a dictatorship it’s whether or not it’s a good government And if they if the government is serving the people once again, I think your videos are doing a public service and I appreciate the fact that you like you said it’s very time-consuming and labor-intensive on your part to create these videos and I believe you’re doing it as a volunteer not as a paid informant of some sortso again very good job and keep up the good work
I think your videos are great, and I really appreciate that you’re doing them and showing us from a person‘s point of view what it is like to live in China and then comparing contrasting it to New York is a valid thing to do and again that takes a lot of time and effort and probably money on your part to do it. I realize that you’re not making promotional videos for China. I’m not gonna join the haters who just apparently just don’t wanna face the truth that China is becoming in effect the new America, the new beacon of light and hope in the world and modern living. I am very sad with this current state of affairs with politics in America. It’s almost like watching the fall of the American empire how we are being turned against each other I wouldn’t say by mainstream media, but by right wing media and how common people are being manipulated and used to build other people’s political power and wealth. I love America. I want America to be America and to succeed, and to move ahead and become in my opinion, what was the greatest country in the world. But not to do it through ignorance and arrogance, but do it through actual kindness, compassion, and advancements in infrastructure, technology and social justice.
Comments
Post a Comment