Yesterday Jennifer and I went to visit a man and his wife for the purpose of receiving their Moon Cool trike. Joe and Peggy Sanders head referred us to them and they had decided that they wanted to give away their trike because the gentleman was no longer able to ride it. It seemed like a very innocent and very generous gift, which of course it was, but the true gift was in visiting them and seeing his condition and consequently counting my blessings. The gentleman was bound to a wheelchair, and he was obviously kindness and mentally there with us, but physically, he was extremely disabled, and his wife was patiently caring for him and abiding by his instructions, which he did by moving his wheelchair back-and-forth and by kind of grunting. Ruth was very sweet and kind towards him and towards us we tried out the trike. I tried it out, and then I wrote it down the hill to take it home with his blessing, and Jennifer followed me down in her car she had offered to do this… I tried out the try and wrote it around and it works great and I’ll be working on this week and so forth to make it work a little better… But the real gift was seeing his condition and realizing how incredibly lucky I am incredibly fortunate that I can still walk up and downstairs that I can still ride a bike at all, and then I can dictate these words and see them printed as I speak. these are the true blessings this was the true gift last night after watching an episode of Broadchurch. I brought Jennifer home and she noticed the moon in the sky, Jennifer is very sensitive to the sky and particularly the moon and watching the phases of the moon last night. It was 99% full instead of just kissing her good night we walked hand and hand down into her lawn where we could stand and just look up at the moon together. I stood behind her and wrap my arms around her, and I just held her her hair pillows up behind her it’s very soft and springy. I reached in and tried to kiss her neck. I don’t even think I reached your neck because her hair is so thick. I really wanted to say the right things do the right things I wanted to feel close to her and what I did say was that she was a source of love in her family and that she should reach out to Sarah and just tell her that she’s there for her Sarah is Dave’s daughter and Sarah kind of an caretaking mood or mood for Dave and his wife Mary and again I think about the circumstances that they’re in and how lucky I am right now that I am not in the cared for mode that I am still in the caretaker mode and I hope to stay in this mode I hope to be in this mode I want to be thankful for being able to take care of someone. I am very thankful for being able to love Jennifer and I want to give her all the love I can in a most supportive way I’ve planned on my too long now for this Blog post in essence. All I wanna say is tonight. I had that experience tonight. I caught the wind.

Comments