Impudence, arrogance, loud harsh, aggressive, mean, spirited racist. I’m in the list goes on maybe I’ll think of some more words, but I just needed to shout these things out. This is an aggressive mean spirited presidency. We’re living under and it’s a dictatorship and that’s what I tell myself, it’s a dictatorship just accept it. Use that word because that’s what it is. This guy is not using Congress. He’s not you know going through the channels of Congress or the courts. He has just taken it upon himself to run this country and run it into the ground based on his own egotistical wants and needs and no one is stopping him no one and do I wanna spend money and contribute to different candidates no because I’m afraid because I’m afraid of running out of money that’s part of it. The other part is would that do any good? Yes we need to have visibility that’s true and you know there are different events going on that I could participate in, but I’m just gonna vote. I’m just gonna vote and vote and vote and hope that it’s counted that we still have an election that actually means something and that we do in some way somehow self correct and turn back into America, but we have become so bitter and so divided against each other against our ourselves and this gun lobby and the fact that you know guns are they are somehow they have become the definition of our constitution the second amendment guns. You know last night I was watching another video about China and how incredibly progressive they are. I mean clean Chrystal clean and beautiful cities and people seem happy and they are you know out of the streets having fun having recreation and yet working hard and when I tried to bring up the topic with Sam, he said oh yeah they’re jumping off buildings that was 20 years ago. I’m not saying it was good. I didn’t say it was good then or now but that’s not what’s happening in China and if we takeoff China, which he’s doing with his arrogance and his impudence and his racism and our racism, you know China, in the meantime has slowly and surely climbed to the top of the stack in the economics and apparently also in the world of economics and in diplomacy and they don’t need us. I used to think well you know they need us to buy their goods but apparently they don’t. Apparently they don’t care about these tariffs they see it kind of like a net, but kind of like a mosquito that they just swatted away and they have enough internal market to sustain themselves and also European market and now because we are alienating Europe, and Canada our only allies what is he doing to us and see I’m raising my voice now I’m yelling and that’s why I’m doing this because I’m yelling because I have such angst and emotional but I don’t wanna yell at Jennifer And. I don’t wanna yell at my sister because I mean she gets it. She knows I’m not yelling at her but no, there’s just no goodness out of this and there’s a part of me that just don’t wanna hear about it. I don’t wanna hear about it when I talk to Linda. She’s gonna bring up even more stuff that Trump is doing well you know about this do you know about that yeah and so you know there’s no escaping it and yet there are not bombs falling on my house in my neighbors and so we are still OK. I’m still not broke. There are people my age I have to go back to work. I read an article today. Their rent are going up. You know in an apartments where they can’t afford to stay there anymore or trailer parks. I have my house paid for. I’m still afraid if the taxes go up what I’m gonna do, but I still have these first world problems. Nothing on the level of other people that I know interact with including friends we met last night for dinner by chance but they have to pay 5000 a month for their stores rent and then he’s working constantly to keep this little business. If there’s a float I just hope that the stock market doesn’t crash. that’s my only worry but thank God I have those stocks because without them I would be facing my own Armageddon and I even dream about. I will not dream but I daydream about it. How am I gonna do it? How am I gonna do it and then what happens if I do what happens to Zeke what happens to Frodo now that we’re gonna get a new dog what happens to Jennifer so I do have a sense of responsibility and then that there’s a part of me says well you know maybe you should not maybe you should eliminate your relationship relationships so that you’re just all by yourself, you make a decision. The only impact that has is on me so that’s how bad it is and it’s not that bad yet but I feel like it’s hovering over us. Trump is hovering over us. He’s not making America. Great he’s making America hate and he’s bringing us back to the dark ages.
Comments
Post a Comment