Seasons for lunch

https://maps.app.goo.gl/HbKGF6HpyPDgL59QA?g_st=im 8/6/26 Update: Seasons is the go to for special occasions but they are also great for making any occasion special. We stopped in to make advance reservations for a birthday coming up but so glad we stayed for lunch today. The food and service are absolutely exceptional. I had shrimp and grits that literally changed my definition of Delicious, delectable and delightful! It elevated lunch to a whole new level. Strawberry capped Cheesecake and a cup of cappuccino captured the moment. I tip my hat to our host who made the moment and the meal so special and I’m especially grateful to him for retrieving and returning my hat which I had forgotten at the table. 🙏 Another special event! Celebrating our best friend’s 21st anniversary and a couple of April birthdays to boot, there is no place better than Seasons. Surrounded by early spring azaleas in bloom, the rustic ambiance is enchanting. The food is gourmet and the service is personable and professional. An evening to enjoy and remember. Pete 🤓 and Zeke 🐶





Comments