I started this blog and named it suddenly single because I had suddenly lost my wife of 46 years. It was devastating I was devastated. I was in shock now I recovered, and I basically stewarded myself through the recovery. I knew that I had to learn to live alone, I knew that was my first goal and I made up a list of projects and activities that I wanted to do, and ironically, with the hurricane, I found myself feeling very motivated very positive. I was walking down the street and found myself saying I’ve never felt better in my life. I’m really in that position right now but now I have a girlfriend that I didn’t expect to have and I love her and care about her and she’s not my 46 year history she’s my one year history and it’s a true gift. All this is a big buildup to say I am suddenly scared. I am Suddenly overwhelmed with what is happening to us in America. What has happened to us in America? My marriage lasted 46 years and ended with the natural passing away of my beloved wife right now, I feel like our country is under attack. We are being attacked by a man who is a megalomaniac who is a liar who doesn’t love America in any way shape or form that I and other people of my mindset do love America. He loves America verbally while he is literally throwing us up against the wall and stealing our democracy in our dignity as we sit here, essentially in shock. And I love my daughter more than anyone in the world and I value our relationship and I don’t wanna rock the boat or find ourselves on separate sides of the Deva line here for that reason I’ve avoided any kind of political conversation and yet I am very happy with my ideological position. I want to protect the environment. I want to support civil rights, including civil rights for women equal rights. What else is there just the rights of democracy, freedom of speech and freedom of religion freedom to follow the teachings of Jesus freedom to understand read, and then act upon the values that Jesus taught us love thy neighbor as they self due to others as you would have them do unto you the golden rule. These are Christian values. These are Jesus values. I’m afraid that Christianity is also been abandoned so anyway I’m sitting here this morning. Frustrated scared I have a lot of money in the stock market. I’m afraid it’s gonna evaporate. I’m afraid what will I do? If that happens can I continue to live and if I can’t continue to live with peace of mind how would I terminate my life you know I actually hoping I die. It’s so scary. It’s just so crazy to be in this situation a situation that didn’t have to exist a situation that we brought upon ourselves in America by listening to this loud aggressive lying individual. Narcissistic chauvinistic misogynistic any vocabulary word that you can think of that is negative this guy represents. I am so thankful so glad that my daughter married a gentleman and yet he and I have not had any real conversations about this topic either and I know Sam is knowledgeable but again I’m just afraid to kind of talk about it out loud. I’m making this blog post. I don’t know some sort of a memoir of what we’re going through in my own way in my own level, it’s kind of a diary of Anne Frank. This guy has been compared to Hitler many many times and I think it’s a valid comparison. We haven’t opened up concentration camps, but in a way we have because of this ice ICE they’re arresting and locking up people and treating them inhumane ways. They’re just so many things so many violations of decency and morality and ethics that this country is doing that Trump is doing and that our country is being held accountable for what’s gonna happen next we don’t know these are just my thoughts this morning and yes I find myself self saying God bless America. God save America before we go off the cliff before we go over the edge where there’s no return.

Comments