Tesla Full Self Driving


 Thrilled to see this video. I joke that technology has come along just in time. I wouldn’t leave home without Google Maps… well now I have an Equinox EV after my EV Bolt. Both the Best Cars I’ve ever had… but what’s next??? FSD!!! Full Self Driving will be my next purchase priority. Some of my friends are clinging to gas, some offer to drive while I self mitigate driving at night… I’ve been driving 61 years. I haven’t had a ticket in 50 years, never had an accident and want to keep it that way. No offense intended, I love my friends but No Thanks on your offers to drive me. I trust myself But I know that I will trust FSD much, much more. I’m patiently waiting another year or two on my lease but … but you only live once and FSD will only make my perfect life Better.
Thanks again for a great video interview!!!

Comments